Nice Kicks is known for being the “The Original Conversation” and the story on how the designer, Scott Hewett and Allen Iverson bonded was quite unique. Fishing has always been a huge part of Iverson’s life. This shoe was really created by a conversation that was made when Scott Hewett and Allen Iverson decided to go fishing together. This created a bond between the two that helped create one of the most iconic signature shoes in Reebok history. The "Bubba Chuck" features a neutral base with some bold accents of purple, teal, orange and yellow. The upper mixes mesh, ripstop and suede for the perfect mash-up of texture and depth. Some detailing includes the number "3" and the Nice Kicks logo at the heels, and the Bubba Chuck's logo on the insole. The outsole also glows in the dark. These shoes will come in the regular Reebok box, not the special edition box.
The Nice Kicks x Reebok Question Mid "Bubba Chuck" will be available on July 30, 2020 at 6PM EST online at Solestop.com.
- Please note: This will only be available to ship to Canadian addresses.
- Due to the limited release, all purchases will be FINAL SALE.
- This release will be excluded from all discount codes.
- For more previews and information (including price and available sizing), take a look at the details below.
- Price: $210 CAD
- Available Sizing: 8-13 US MENS (NO 12.5)
- Product Colour: Stucco / Black / Seaport Teal Mel