TRAIL SHOE GALORE: New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v6
by Michelle L. on June 17, 2021
Rack up some miles out on the trails in the rugged New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v6. The men’s running shoe features a lightweight Fresh Foam midsole that helps to provide a soft landing on rough terrain. A proven Vibram® outsole provides traction and durability. TPU threads woven into the upper at key points enhance the structure of this men’s shoe and add toe protection, while laser perforations boost breathability.
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Lace closure
- Laser perforations for ventilation
- Synthetic/mesh upper with zonal TPU threads for added support and protection in high wear areas
- Through 2021, New Balance will donate 1% of MSRP from all Fresh Foam Hierro v6 sold in the U.S. to 1% for the Planet to benefit organizations working on climate change and public lands. More info: onepercentfortheplanet.org.
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
CLICK TO SHOP: