People love the idea of adventure in the great outdoors, but there’s more to the natural landscape than fresh air and scenic views. Uneven terrain, debris, and moisture are unique challenges to footwear that require specialized construction. For those who take going off the beaten path literally, there’s the Fresh Foam Hierro, a dedicated, off-road application of our best running technology. The Fresh Foam Hierro v6 employs a Vibram® outsole, strategic TPU thread reinforcement in the upper, and toe protection to create a protective shell of durability and traction around the signature Fresh Foam cushioning and a breathable, lightweight upper.
- 8 mm drop; due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Synthetic/mesh upper with zonal TPU threads for added support and protection in high wear areas
- Snug-fit bootie upper construction
- Laser perforated upper ventilation
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and trail debris
- Vibram® outsole provides superior grip. Vibram® is a registered trademark of VIBRAM S.p.A All rights reserved.
- Through 2021, New Balance will donate 1% of MSRP from all Fresh Foam Hierro v6 sold in the U.S. to 1% for the Planet to benefit organizations working on climate change and public lands. More info: onepercentfortheplanet.org.