Named for the Māori word for strength and support, the Kaha GTX delivers both. With surprising speed, it makes the ups easier and the downs quicker. When hiking over long distances, this trekking shoe will deliver you to your destination in comfort and safety. Unequaled in its weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha GTX offers the full HOKA ONE ONE® package — proprietary foams, patented geometries and exceptional Vibram® Megagrip traction. Soft and smooth, but inherently supportive, the Kaha GTX features a GORE-TEX bootie that’ll keep your feet comfortable and dry regardless of the conditions. And an adjustable lacing system provides a lockdown fit regardless of your foot type. The world is your oyster.
- GORE-TEX bootie keeps your feet comfortable and dry
- Features a full-grain waterproof leather upper for durability and support
- Features an EVA top layer for plush comfort next to the foot
- Bottom layer of rubberized foam offers durable cushioning and a supportive base
- Features a Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain