Welcome to the future. Are you ready? You know Boost technology. You know 4D technology. Welcome the best of both worlds. Adidas is launching its newest model this week, the Ultra4D shoe in core black and purple. For this new model, Adidas uses the 4D midsoles to the iconic Ultraboost shoe that debuted in 2015. Keeping the same look as the 1.0s, the upper is made from primeknit and guaranteed to be just as cozy as the classics. This shoe features liquid resin, light and oxygen combined to create a futuristic lattice midsole for precise tuning and long-lasting comfort. A foot-hugging knit upper is supplemented with a supportive cage and heel counter, and a high-traction outsole keeps you secure on your feet. If you've been a fan of the Ultraboosts and the 4Ds, this is the perfect hybrid shoe to add to the collection. See below for more details on the release date.
The Adidas Ultra4D will be available on August 13, 2020 at 12AM EST online at Solestop.com.
- This release will be available to Canadian residents only.
- Due to the limited release, all purchases will be FINAL SALE.
- This release will be excluded from all discount codes.
- For more previews and information (including price and available sizing), take a look at the details below.
Adidas Ultra4D "Core Black" FW7089
- Price: $300 CAD
- Available Sizing: 7-13 US MENS
- Product Colour: Core Black / Core Black / Gold Metallic