Throughout the year, the famous Chicago rapper and designer Kanye West has been spotted wearing unreleased sneakers from his collection with the Three-Stripe brand. With much anticipation, the duo has finally set a debut for the newest rendition of the YEEZY BOOST 700.
The YEEZY BOOST 700 Mauve features an upper composed of brown and black suede overlays with premium leather and grey mesh underlays. The silhouette also consists of reflective details on the heel and Three-Stripe branding, including green accents to the midsole and a gum outsole for a splash of colour.
The Kanye West x adidas Originals Yeezy 700 Mauve can be purchased by winning our in-store and online raffle. For raffle information, check out the details below.
adidas + KANYE WEST YEEZY BOOST 700 "MAUVE" - (EE9614)
Price: $400 CAD
Available Sizing: 7-13 US MEN'S
*** RAFFLE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED ***
THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED, WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26TH
GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND THANK YOU FOR ENTERING
* RAFFLE RULES *
- Our online raffle is available to customers residing only in Canada. All raffles will be CLOSING on Thursday, October 25th at 8PM EST.
- Only ONE entry per person, per social media account. Multiple entries will be disqualified. Participants may enter ALL raffles (In-store, Instagram & Twitter Raffle).
- ALL raffle winners will be contacted on Friday, October 26th. In-store raffle winners will be contacted via e-mail, with Twitter & Instagram raffle winners being contacted via Twitter/IG Direct-Message.
- Local winners residing in the Greater Toronto Area must provide a piece of photo I.D to be able to purchase their sneaker in-store at our Downtown Markham location on released date (October 27th) and have until the end of the day (12PM to 8PM) to pick up their pair. Failure to purchase your winning pair will result in forfeiting your entry and will be redrawn for raffle.
- Online winners living in other Provinces in Canada MUST note that they are responsible for any taxes, shipping and outstanding fees upon purchasing the sneaker on October 26th.